“Lists” and “MBJ” are nearly synonymous. Each week, Memphis Business Journal data editor Jason Bolton releases these coveted lists, which provide insight into a given sector and the companies that comprise it. The number of employees, who leads the business, revenue, etc., are just a few of the facts and figures included. In total, MBJ produces nearly 90 unique lists per year. But, there may be no bigger list — both in terms of size and significance — than the annual Top 100 Memphis-Area Private Companies. That document is a snapshot in time that shows the health and growth of the area’s most-prominent private organizations. To further illustrate and celebrate local business success stories, in 2019, MBJ launched a new ranking, derived from the Top 100, called Fastest Growing Companies. The percentage of revenue growth over a three-year period for each entity on the Top 100 List is calculated to determine the Fastest Growing Companies. To see the companies that made this year’s list — based on revenue growth from 2017-2019 — click the slideshow at the top of the page. The companies are listed in alphabetical order. Their exact rank among the fastest-growing will be revealed in MBJ’s special edition Friday, Oct. 16. Fastest Growing Companies is sponsored by Bank3 and HHM.
- Fresenius subsidiary, Spectra Laboratories, opens massive new facility in Southaven
- Memphis Business Journal Top 50 Fastest Growing Companies in Memphis
- General Contractor TriCore Builders Wins Small Business Award
- Breaking: Construction of Memphis Amazon facility set to begin next week
- How one Memphis construction company landed $36 million in sales in its first year